Sunday, October 15, 2006

You....how dare you (quite a comeback no?)


How dare you walk away from me....don't you know i'm already inside you...pulsating in your veins...touching every corner ...bathing in the fountains of your feline spirit....drinking you....feeling you....i am alive inside you...part of me , part of you...how dare you escape....how dare you run away....look me in the eyes...feel it....feel the flowing stream ripping into you.....like a blind passion stream...in extreme....seconds kill ....minutes murder...hours, days, weeks, months, years....this isn't goodbye....not by a long shot....i won't stand for defeat... i ...won't be...defeated by this...in my heart....in my mind....i know....i know the truth....you may think i've lost my mind...maybe being alone....has affected me...post traumatic stress...i have no fear...so why should you?....fear of being touched this touch that will remain below your skin...maybe forever...i'm not being proud, i'm being true.....how dare you escape fate?....you are mine....M.I.NE.....somewhere, someday....NOW DAMMIT NOW

No comments: