Monday, December 04, 2006

I understand you so well...


that it frightens me....i love the way you scare me however....it turns me on....
aren't i a weird one? ....we are two weird kids....in adult bodies....
you are the wind that wakes me up in the morning...you are the shadow that comes with dusk
i told you aren't so far away, and i will not hazard to make a guess....kids that we are...uncontrolable...we are also quite concious....i feel ...so warm right now....the temperature is low ....what is it about you that makes my blood into lava, my words into fingers that touch forbidden ground...im no coward....im not running....im staying...right here...arms open...staring at the horizon....people will judge me as crazy...fuck them....what do they know....
i know why im static here....i know what im fighting for...this is my fate....
and i will not let you go...
in my heart i know...
in my heart i know
in my heart i .....

3 comments:

Jenin said...

...know

Carlos Morales said...

:* ...know you do

Jenin said...

i luv this post