Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Shikyo-Tensei


I died sincere...some of the things i said may have crushed bridges
it feels like this is the afterlife...but my influence lives on
but some would say..."you seem alive!" ..my answer is ...no ...i'm not
i am dead...dead and gone...it's not sad...even though tears are wept...
even though some memories are powerful enough to create planets...
even though i still breathe...even though my heart beats...and believe me
inside me...im alive...i'm way more a alive than a lot of people i know...
that still carry around themselves with one eye closed and the other waiting for the day
to collapse....i'm in a sort of heaven/hell ...like a marriage between the two...
surviving the depths of darkness...to find that which i've lost...or merely misplaced...
that day could be tomorrow...or i could be reborn right now...oh wait...if this is being written
then i've returned from the dead ...and baby, i'm not undead....just look down my pants...
so its like i say...the king is in fact dead....but no one said anything about the emperor....
i'm so glad to be immortal...your love makes me so...

2 comments:

Jenin said...

awww u sweet lil zombie u ! kiss

Carlos Morales said...
This comment has been removed by the author.