Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Awaken...

She sleeps somewhere far away...
in someone else`s arms...
i know she calls my name in her dreams
in her sleep...in the darkness...when no one`s around to see
she smiles as she silences the noise...and freezes time so she can hear me singing
i`m outside...but i`m inside as well...in a chamber they call heart...i lay
outrunning traps, defeating adversity...becoming who i`m meant to be
the time may never come...but if it never does...i`m not one to take defeat doing nothing...
i have moved seas, i have changed the unchangeable...now with my biggest challenge in front of me....(my own forsaken heart) ....what am i to do?? ....why do i even pretend i don`t know...?
i know all too well.........

1 comment:

Candi Vittini said...

I guess I'm not the only one that has dreamed with that person, that when you wake up is faceless... and then you wonder who is he or she in your case... too many things in common...