Friday, April 21, 2006

Ares and Buddha





(Black Vs. Silver...dual)

Face to face...you and me...c'mon...show me what you got...weakling....little worm...
can't even touch me...is that what you call "defending yourself"? , sad...got no style...just throwing punches...got no swing have to get a gun...otherwise a defenseless...easy to crush, pushover, pussy, come on fight like a man little bitch

no you dont no you dont, calm down now...what the hell is wrong with you?, dont you know violence solves nothing? , oh i forgot who you were ...please excuse me ...its you job that makes you that way...please forgive my indiscretion

forgive? , forgiveness is a bitchslap ...and you're beyond that pal...i got this baseball bat with your face imprinted already...you aint stopping me...you got in my way...you bet your ass you gotta pay...and its not the job, its just that you piss me off...fucking hippie...stupid lamb c'mon

You need to think things through...i've always said a man who thinks before he acts suceeds in life...in fact...thought prevents us from faulted actions, and leads to a lifetime of inner fulfill...

shut up, just shut the fuck up...you re making me sick, (but), i don't ask advice from victims, come here and let me throw you back where you were standing but head first (this is unnecesary...) what do you know about necesary? , have you ever indulged yourself...at least once? , just give me that...one time (self indulgence leads to corruption of the soul), no man, fuck..don't you get it?

No i'm afraid i don't comprehend sir, your ways of thinking seem to me archaic, i've become pretty prolific in this day and age, i'm on t.v. , i'm on t-shirts, namaste namaste, has a nice ring to it doesn't it? , and where are you my kind sir? , but in old dusty textbooks, greek mythology...you've been forgotten...you're a liability, casualty for the modern way of thinking...

are you like totally doped out or what? , what the hell are you talking about?, take a look around...look at them...im in their hearts...i'm in their eyes...in their animal instincts that's where i reside...my popularity's gone up with nuclear warfare, bioweaponry, terrorists...i've been here since the dawn of time ...ever since the first of them picked up a club and decided to steal a piece of meat from some hapless loser...who's the man now ?

Well i stand for peace, in the meantime, meanwhile ...people run away from your negative triggers, they deny you...they hate you...dont you know? ...

do they hate me enough to fight me?
do they hate me enough to face me?
do they hate themselves as well ?
for coming to me for aid?
whenever wherever
i am i am i am them
who are you now?

i am, what they should be
(no you're not)
we are? are we?
final product you and me ...but we'll stand off anyways
because there is no conclusion for this one

No comments: