Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Diga "Yia nigga!" a la pirateria

Well...yeah...
Chevelle and King Crimson
will never play together because
of...

This is a tree

.King
.Tool
.Chevelle

I like Chevelle...but it's diluted a little.
My compadre James which is a puritan DESPISES Chevelle.
I don't particularly agree with him, since Chevelle has helped me pass the time
and it seems like they FINALLY found their own voice....even if just SLIGHTLY, because the guitars are pure "Opiate" era Tool.

This is evidence that you must evolve!
just look at Tool!
These are dudes that WILL NEVER get stuck on ground zero.
Much like Chevelle has done for several years.

Don't you folks just love stagnation?
that's one sick, perverted, fucked up little word. Isn't it?
It was like instead of saying "Hi Bobby", people in Sodom would say "Stagnations, Bobby! How are you today?"
I made an oath once in my life that i would NEVER
stagnate again, because this is a perspective shutdown.
When i say SHUTDOWN i mean SHUTDOWN. It practically
Kokina Clutches your perspective until it passes out and needs
a bucket of cold beer...i mean water.

Errrr...anyway...where was i again?
I don't know...i forgot...
I still have all my original CDs!
Booklets and everything!

You know what i absolutely hated??
POWER METAL...
In the 90's everybody sounded like Stratovarius, Rhapsody, blah blah and Helloween.
HOLY FUCK Europe was ROTTING in Power metal.

At times like those that's when Judas Priest and Maiden quietly snickered...
I actually dug the Judas Priest album "Jugulator" with that Ripper Owens dude, but that's cuz
Downing and Tipton and the guys went OUT OF THEIR WAY to not sound like power metal in the least. That's what i love about these guys.

Now Maiden...well Maiden stayed true, can't argue with that.
Where did Maiden come from?
The Chicken or the Egg?
I remember my very first band we had about 4 Maiden covers, 2 Metallica covers, 1 Black Sabbath (Which song do you think it was? LOL) ...and ONE freaking original song.
I used to suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck so much it wasn't really funny.
Luckily that's all changed...
It's a big mystery to many how i've gotten this far...
i wouldn't say i'm AWESOME or anything like that (But deep inside i do believe it so it may be true).

In the end i'd just like to say...
How do you get from King Crimson to Chevelle again????

No comments: