Thursday, August 06, 2009

Thumper's questioning.

There's a huge pile of anything where the horizon goes
Life's short...would you do the same for me if the tables were turned?
Would you dance to the music? would you stay for the tea party?
would you move the earth and sky to open up a pathway for my travelling feet?
would you limit me if i were to get ahead of myself? Would you join me where i would go?
or would you simply join me for the show? would you cease to be an actress on a t.v. screen?
would you defend me if they accused me? if they refused me? if they would point the blaming finger, knowing nothing outside these walls? would you contain me in your heart without fear?
would you simply walk by my side down a sunset bathed street in the heart of heaven, or through deepest hell?
would you bleed just to fill me? would you suffer if you couldn't have me? would you leave once you did, only to run back, after 5 steps? and if it had to end, would you still remain a friend? would you help me grow, despite anything? would you be there and smile? would you put emotional needs aside, to satisfy mine? would you simply stand in neutral as i'm screaming at the sky, wait a few seconds then run and just let me melt in your arms? would you come and protect me from the ravens pecking through the skin to get to the soul? would you lie just to keep me? would you die on a liquid screen, in a tragic scene , resurrect in the flesh, just to meet me all over again?

Would i?

i would, so, could you?

No comments: