Thursday, August 27, 2009

Voz

Trust me, i've been fine.
I've had fun, and i've learned a lot
expanded my mind. Evolved. Sought inner peace.
Found it. You could say i remembered who i was
and i've become who i am supposed to be.
I found me.

It doesn't necesarily mean i've been happy this whole time, because i admit it, i felt cold
and i've dissapointed (and damaged) more than a few people that tried to play "savior" with me.

I know me now. I know my place. What i'm supposed to do. Where i'm headed.
Although it may all seem displaced at this point because i am barely at the point of
discovery.

I'm sorry if i'm way too honest for my own good...but that's one thing i've always been.
Fucking honest. Even when it hurts.

Sometimes i forget how nice i can be, how sugary coated and sweet. Charlie reminds me when i'm being too much of a bastard that i am deep down....not much of a bastard after all...because despite the darkness i've had to cut through... as you can imagine someone with a High Priestess ...which one was it?? the one that awakens what is dead within people?? Judgement? lol... i can't remember...

I'm a just a man...a flesh robot.

But ....if i'm an ordinary flesh and blood robot like all of them...then it is my duty to reach superhumanity, constantly evolving. Knowing deep down that my path lay right in front of me and my faith is un-killable. I don't claim to be perfect...i never was....i just know what i felt, that's what i went along with...til the end.

I'm not a monster...and it's not what i want to be...i am an animal just like all of you...
a creature of fire and ice. Mist and dust. I'm not death although i take the death card often, switching between one wave and the next...hoping that the next one lead me to where i want to go....luckily i've learned a thing or two about grabbing a tidal wave by it's liquid throat and directing it wherever i want.

I am change seeking settlement i suppose
That's what's destiny is.

Hopefully it leads to being filthy rich and capable of doing just about anything. I do believe i can.
Do you?

No comments: