Friday, May 26, 2006

The gloves are off


Unfortunately...you had to go the extra mile...you just had to push buttons...
doesn´t red mean anything to you? ....when there´s a sign that says...¨Do not enter this door¨
would you dare me ? ...do you think i care at all? ....hahahahahahaaahahahaha ....i wish i weren´t like this....so drawn to conflict...but it´s people like you....just like you, that test my patience...
why did you have to...? , you just ¨had to¨ didn´t you? ....the mask is off...the gloves are off...i´m stripped to the core...sweat all over me...must be the summer heat making me a little crazy...thats all...did you really think i´d take it easy, and just let go ....no one...no one ever beats me...and i´ll make you believe it...like all things in life...i won´t keep my mouth shut for this one...if you´re gonna sink me in the middle of the sea...i´ll swim ashore ...just to piss you off...erase me...and i´ll come back ...just for the pleasure of haunting you, you know my face, and you´ll see it everynight...if i´m not where you expected me to be ...guess where i´m standing ....

if you can´t win...enjoy the defeat...at least try ...hahaaaahaaaaaah

No comments: